The day we meet frozen i held my breath Right from the start I knew that i found a home from my herat beats fast colours and promises How to be brave How can I Love whean i'm afraid to fall But watching you stand alone All of my doubt, sudenlly goes away somehow One step closer I have died evryday waiting for you Darling don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years Love you for a thousand more Time stand still beauty and all she is I will be brave, I will not let anything Take away what standing in front of me Every breath, every hour has come to this one step closer I have died evryday waiting for you Darling don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years Love you for a thousand more and along i belive i would find you time has brought your heart to me I have love you for a thousang years love you for a thousand more

0 komentar: